Please request trial license before starting install process here: order trial
- Physical server or virtual machine (Xen, KVM, VMware, Google Cloud Compute, Amazon AWZ, Microsoft Azure)
- Ubuntu Linux 16.04 LTS or 18.04 LTS (x86_64)
- Memory 4Gb or more
- 2 physical CPU cores or more
- 50 GB of hard drive space or more (SSD recommended)
And you need to have good network connectivity to following hosts:
If you use grey/non globally routable IP addresses, please keep your external IP address persistent.
If you are interested in traffic capture from the mirrored port we have additional hardware requirements:
- High performance network card (Intel based I350 or X-520/82599 chipset recommended)
- 2 additional CPU cores for 1GE port and 4 cores for 10GE port
- 1 additional 1GE interface for management purposes
Please prepare freshly installed physical server or virtual machine. Then please login with ssh and run following commands:
wget https://install.fastnetmon.com/installer -Oinstaller
sudo chmod +x installer
In case of success installer will print: “Install successfully completed”. During this process FastNetMon will assign license to your hardware, please carefully review licensing server guide to understand licensing process better.