Please request trial license before starting install process here: order trial
Cloud deployment option
In addition to on-premise install, you can easily deploy FastNetMon using single click install on Digital Ocean or Google Compute Engine. Also, we offer VM images and container friendly shipping options: Docker.
- Physical server or virtual machine (Xen, KVM, VMware, Google Cloud Compute, Amazon AWZ, Microsoft Azure)
- Ubuntu Linux 16.04, 18.04, 20.04 (recommended) LTS (x86_64) or Debian Linux 9, 10 (x86_64)
- Memory 8Gb or more
- 4 or more physical CPU cores (SSE 4.2) cores plus 4 physical CPU cores per port (mirror mode only)
- 50 GB of hard drive space or more (SSD recommended)
- High performance (Intel or Mellanox recommended) network card (mirror more only)
And you need to have good network connectivity to following hosts:
- license.fastnetmon.com (ports 80, 443)
- repo.fastnetmon.com (ports 80, 443)
- install.fastnetmon.com (ports 80, 443)
If you use machine behind NAT/CGNAT, please keep your external IP address persistent.
Please prepare freshly installed physical server or virtual machine. Then please login with ssh and run following commands:
wget https://install.fastnetmon.com/installer -Oinstaller sudo chmod +x installer sudo ./installer
During this process FastNetMon will assign license to your hardware, please carefully review licensing server guide to understand licensing process better.
For initial configuration of FastNetMon for your network please read FastNetMon quick start after this guide. If you want to enable visual traffic dashboards you will need few additional steps FastNetMon Visual Traffic.